“We are part of Nature and Earth. We live in the landscape, in the biosphere and under our Planet’s atmosphere. However, our attachments to unreasonable stories lead us to live excessively Nature-disconnected lives. This causes our 54 natural senses to feel the pain of abandonment from the life of our life-giving Mother Earth. Their disturbance is the source of our wide range of psycho-emotional disorders including Earth Misery Day. This explains is why our hurt subsides and things go better when we reconnect our 54 senses to Nature in a natural area; a skill that is easily learned.
We suffer most of our problems simply because we deny that we can, at will, use our GreenWave Intelligence to unify our life with the balanced and beautiful life of Nature and Earth.”
1. STORIES YES! A human being is a 54 sense living organism whose unique sense of language (#39) can create fiction or non-fiction stories as well as speak them, understand them and build relationships with them.
2. STORIES NO! The life of Planet Earth is a highly sensitive living organism that,minus humanity, can neither create nor communicate with stories. Instead the equilibrium of its eons of purifying biodiversity builds, communicates and relates to this moment via the original and continuing attraction energies of Nature’s self-correcting balance and beauty. Earth’s life accomplishes this without producing garbage, abusiveness, pollution or war because everything is attractive, everything belongs.
3. All things only exist in the now moment dance of the GreenWave Big Bang Unified Field. When we consciously dance with the GreenWave it enables us to transform our nature-disconnected stories that produce our psychological disorders, including Earth Misery Day, They become scientifically accurate whole life stories. Because the latter include “subjective” sensory facts they unify all things.
4. Any moment we are aware that we are alive every aspect of Earth is also alive because they/we are all part of that moment’s time/space life of the GreenWave creating the life of its next moment.
5. All things are attractively connected with the exception of our nature-disconnecting stories. Any natural attraction that we find in nature is nature in and as us doing the finding. “Repulsions” (senses #25-27) are always sensory signals to find additional natural attractions for happiness and survival.
6. Simply learning to habitually connect our thinking and fiduciary relationships with the GreenWave increases personal, social and environmental well-being.